Ethos and vision
Tenbury Primary Academy is a place of high expectation and achievement, where we aim to provide all our pupils with an education of the highest quality, within the context of our shared Christian values which include: Respect, Friendship, Generosity, Perseverance, Compassion and Forgiveness.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment for learning at the heart of the community, in which everyone is special and all are valued and equal
- Help children develop lively enquiring minds and a love of learning, enabling them to reach their full potential
- Encourage tolerance, teamwork and cooperation
- Build relationships on mutual respect and self-discipline.
- Promote understanding and respect for the Christian faith and for the spiritual, cultural and moral values of others, valuing and celebrating diversity and individuality
- Ensure our children are prepared for the next stage in their learning, as well as being ready to make a valued contribution to the school and the wider community
- Work together to challenge, inspire and motivate all our children to become successful, confident and caring citizens within our diverse world