Ethos and vision
Tenbury Primary Academy is a place of high expectation and achievement, where we aim to provide all our pupils with an education of the highest quality, within the context of our shared Christian values of: Respect, Friendship, Kindness, Perseverance, Caring and Forgiveness.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment for learning at the heart of the community, in which everyone is special and all are valued and equal
- Help children develop lively enquiring minds and a love of learning, enabling them to reach their full potential
- Encourage tolerance, teamwork and cooperation
- Build relationships on mutual respect and self-discipline.
- Promote understanding and respect for the Christian faith and for the spiritual, cultural and moral values of others, valuing and celebrating diversity and individuality
- Ensure our children are prepared for the next stage in their learning, as well as being ready to make a valued contribution to the school and the wider community
- Work together to challenge, inspire and motivate all our children to become successful, confident and caring citizens within our diverse world