Ethos and Vision
Ethos and Vision
Tenbury CE Primary Academy is a place of high expectation and achievement, where we aim to provide all our pupils with an education of the highest quality, within the context of our shared Christian values. All of our school community including pupils, staff, parents, governors and our local church have come together to write the following school vision statement:
Tenbury CE Primary Academy is a welcoming, inclusive and nurturing family with Christian values at our core. We are dedicated to promoting friendship, compassion and respect to enable everyone to flourish. With courage and perseverance we aim to be the best that we can be.
We then went on to decide on a quote, rooted in the Bible, which sums up everything we stand for!
‘Therefore encourage one another and build each other up.’
Within this vision we aim to:
- Provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment for learning at the heart of the community, in which everyone is special and all are valued and equal
- Help children develop lively enquiring minds and a love of learning, enabling them to reach their full potential
- Encourage tolerance, teamwork and cooperation
- Build relationships on mutual respect and self-discipline.
- Promote understanding and respect for the Christian faith and for the spiritual, cultural and moral values of others, valuing and celebrating diversity and individuality
- Ensure our children are prepared for the next stage in their learning, as well as being ready to make a valued contribution to the school and the wider community
- Work together to challenge, inspire and motivate all our children to become successful, confident and caring citizens within our diverse world
So come along and visit our very special school family and see what you think!